Del Mar High School offers a full comprehensive athletic program consisting of three seasons, fall, winter, and spring. Please see click the links for the sports teams that are offered and under which season. Try-outs vary depending on the sport and season. Contact the athletic director by calling the school at 408-626-3403 to find out tryout dates for a particular sports.
Registering for a Sport
Online Athletic Clearance
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
- Watch quick tutorial video
- Register. PARENTS register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate. (If this step is skipped, please contact us to activate your account)
- Login using your email address that you registered with
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept 2017 would be the 2017-2018 School Year.
Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for.
All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms. (If you have gone through the AthleticClearance.com process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages)
- Donate to your athletic program or pay participation fees (private schools only).
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
- If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.