Date: October 5th, 2017
Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM
This event is an introduction to the Federal Application Federal Student Aid. This is designed to provide information for parents and students about the types of financial aid, the general application process, and where to learn more.
Date: October 17th, 2017
Time: 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Location: Del Mar Cafeteria
Seniors and Parents/Guardians of Seniors may attend this workshop where they can receive 1-1 assistance from Financial Aid experts and volunteers with completing the Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), CA Dream Act for eligible AB 540 students.
Please bring the following documents to the event:
- Driver’s License, if you have one.
- Social Security Card or number, if you have one.
- ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number), if you have one - yours or your parents’.
- A list of colleges you’re interested in attending.
- 2016 W2’s or Income information.
- Parents’ 2016 W2’s or income information.
Please feel free to download the FLYER
(English and Spanish.)