We are excited to welcome our students back to school on August 11th, 2021!
Below you will find the following information related to the start of school and registration.
Please review all documents and forms and contact us should you have any questions or concerns, at email@example.com.
- Welcome to the 2021-22 School Year Checklist - important and required tasks to be completed before school begins, using links to Aeries, Parent Square and Canvas. English and Spanish documents may be downloaded.
- Principal Lopez's Welcome Letter - presented in English and Spanish.
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar - outlines A/B schedule, days school is in session, holidays and breaks.
- 2021-22 Bell Schedule - outlines daily class times schedule.
- Del Mar High School Student Handbook - please review the 2021-22 handbook.
- Universal Screening Services Opt-Out Form - submit this form if you do NOT want your child to complete the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) at the start of the school year.
- ASB Item/Price Sheet 2021/2022 - listing of class t-shirts and spirit wear that can be purchased via the webstore.
- Picture Day on August 5 & 6, 2021 - students must pre-register with Generations School Photography (see flyer for details).
|WELCOME TO THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR - CHECKLIST