2023-24 Back to School Info
1) The Aeries Parent Portal is now open for data verification. This is required BEFORE schedule pickup. Please use the tab to the right or click on this link: https://campbelluhsd.aeries.net/student/LoginParent.aspx.
2) School Photos Information has been added below.
First Day of School - August 16, 2023
We look forward to welcoming all students back for the 2023-24 school year. Information will be added to this page as it becomes available. For now, please mark your calendar for the first day or school as well as the schedule pick up date/time for your grade. Should you require additional information or have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: [email protected].
Principal's Welcome Letter - Principal Lopez's letter below was sent to families in late June. It includes registration information for the 2023-24 school year. Please contact us if you have any questions.
EVENT UPDATE: 9th Grade Parent Night is on August 8th at 6:30pm.
Aeries - Data Verification
- Aeries Parent Portal - Opens for the Annual Emergency Card Update* - July 31, 2023
- Support with Aeries for Parents - We will have staff available to assist families on July 31 and August 15 from 8am to 3:30pm, and on August 7 from 4-7pm.
* IMPORTANT: Parents and families must verify their information in Aeries prior to schedule pick ups. All students and families are required to complete the registration process and attend schedule pick up.
Schedule Pick Up Information
- Freshman Orientation, Schedule Pick Up and Picture Day - August 9, 2023, 9am - 12pm
- Freshman Parent Night - August 8, 2023 - 6:00pm
- 10/11/12th Grade Schedule Pick Up and Picture Day - August 10, 2023
- All Grades Make up Day: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 10am to 12pm
School photos will be taken and handled by Generations School Photography. To register, please visit their website, at https://gsp-register.com/, and see the flyers below for more information.
The 2023-24 Bell Schedule and Del Mar Academic Calendar - The new school year's calendars are posted below for your reference.