- Students need to log into your CUHSD email and upload a photo (school appropriate, something graduation worthy) and a quote (school appropriate, something graduation worthy) to the graduation website. The email with login info was sent early last week and is from the company Envision. This website is where families will go to watch the ceremony when the video is ready (another email will come out this week with the exact link).
- This Friday, May 29th, from 3-4pm, drive down Del Mar Ave and wave goodbye to the staff.
- Senior Awards Night is May 29th! The video will premiere on Youtube at 5:00. You can go to bit.ly/DMHS2020awards to view the video on Friday (and you can go there now to set a reminder).
- Senior Checkout is June 1, 2, or 3 depending on your last name. Check your Loop Mail for your time.
- Graduation filming is on June 4th! Please DISREGARD the date on tickets you were sent. Those are old and do not reflect the new date. The video will premiere on the website on June 11th.
Some additional FAQs, includes:
- Families may only bring 4 people in addition to the graduate. We are operating under strict guidelines from the county to limit the number of people on our campus. In order to do any in person portion, we need to stick to this number. We encourage you to watch the video of the ceremony with more members of your family (if you can do so safely and within the guidelines) when it debuts on June 11th.
- Please check your mail to make sure you received the packet from the school with all grad info. This has your individual report time specific to you for June 4th! If you didn't get it or aren't sure, email me.
- Students may still decorate their caps (yay!). As I also mentioned back when I visited your classrooms, you may wear leis, etc. as long as they are school appropriate.
Please email Ms. Schembri at email@example.com,
if you have any questions at all - always here to help.
We're excited to celebrate you on June 4th. Enjoy your final days as a high school Senior!