Del Mar High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Community College Programs » Summer Enrichment

Summer Enrichment


Go to the website of the community college where you would like to take this class. Check the Summer Schedule of Classes. Find the class that you identified on ASSIST(to ensure this class will transfer to the university you plan to attend).

Look for the times that would work into your schedule.
NOTE: If you are planning to take a community college course during the school year (concurrent enrollment), it must be AFTER all of your classes at Westmont. Classes at the community college can NOT be used to substitute a class that you would usually take at the high school.

IMPORTANT: Community colleges require anyone under 18 years of age to get a concurrent enrollment form signed in order to take a college course. The form is obtained directly from the community college and MUST be signed by your counselor.

Concurrent Enrollment Forms can be found here: