Del Mar's Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a great way to get to know the high school, staff, and to build friendships.
Some ways that members contribute to help make a difference at Del Mar are:
- volunteering in the College and Career Center;
- assist staff with school mailings during the school year;
- the annual Family Fiesta Community Dinner and Silent Auction;
- provide monthly snacks for Del Mar staff meetings;
- organize PTSA Grad Night, and aide seniors with fundraising for Grad Night;
- organizing speakers and topics of interest to the community for PTSA meetings; and
- evening food sales to the CACE students in the "Canteen."
We are always open to new programs benefiting the student body! Visit our website at http://delmarptsa.weebly.com for more information about Del Mar's PTSA, or contact us at email@example.com and learn how you can get involved.
Come hang out with us for the next 4 years!
Download the PTSA membership form below and we'll contact you.