First Day of In-Person Instruction: Phase 3
- First Day of In-Person Instruction: Phase 3
Del Mar High School Resources for Phase 3
Returning families may review all information related to Phase 3's in-person instruction on our website, at: https://delmar.cuhsd.org/apps/pages/phase3and4.
Please contact Vivian Duran in the main office if you have any questions, at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 408-626-3403.
CUHSD Phased Return to In-Person Instruction Resources
For additional information, please review the following as provided by Campbell Union High School District (www.cuhsd.org/apps/pages/Spring_2021):
- Monday, April 12, 2021 (Level 3) : In-person instruction and services begin for all 9th-grade students and prioritized student groups whose families indicated a preference for a hybrid program. Prioritized student groups include:
- Students who may be off-track to meet the graduation requirements (These students have one or more Fs at the end of the fall semester.)
- Students with disabilities (Therapeutic Milieu (TM), Autism Program, and Severely Handicapped Programs (SH) and Specialized Academic Instruction (SAI)).
- Emerging multilingual students (English Language Development (ELD) 1-3)
- Socioeconomically Disadvantaged.
- Foster and Homeless Youth.
- Students participating in the hybrid program will be divided into two groups, each group attending classes on campus for two days a week.
- School sites expect to share this schedule with families the week of March 22, 2021.
- We should note, if a family selected distance learning or their student was not able to be accommodated for the hybrid program, they will still have the opportunity to participate in on-campus events or activities.
Further details will be shared with families as more information becomes available. We appreciate your patience as we finalize all plans based on guidance from CUHSD and Santa Clara County, so to ensure compliance with all COVID-19 safety regulations and requirements.