Title I & School Site Council Meeting
Del Mar High School receives a Title I federal grant to help support our students' academic performance. To learn more about Title I, you may review the following:
1) 2020-2021 Principal's Title I Letter - provided below in English and Spanish.
2) Board Policies that discuss District Strategies for Title I Schools around Parent Involvement. These policies ensure that parents/guardians and family members of students participating in Title I programs are provided with opportunities to be involved in their children's education.
Parent Involvement Documents in English:
Documentos de participación de los padres en español:
3) What is Title I - a detailed explanation of this grant in English and Spanish.
4) Del Mar High School's Family/Parent School Compact for 2020-2021 - an outline of how Del Mar High School parents/families, the entire school staff, and the students will share the responsibility for improved student academic achievement. Document is provided in English and Spanish.
5) School Site Council Meetings - all parents/guardians and students are welcome to attend these meetings. The next meeting is on February 24th, 2021, at 3pm. The agenda will be posted closer to the date. Please contact Principal Lopez if you would like to attend, at: email@example.com.
2020-2021 PRINCIPAL'S TITLE 1 LETTER (Click to Expand)
WHAT IS TITLE I (Click to Expand)
SCHOOL COMPACT FOR 2020-2021 (Click to Expand)