Title I & School Site Council Meeting
Del Mar High School receives a Title I federal grant to help support our students' academic performance. To learn more about Title I, you may review the following:
1) Board Policies that discuss District Strategies for Title I Schools around Parent Involvement. These policies ensure that parents/guardians and family members of students participating in Title I programs are provided with opportunities to be involved in their children's education.
Parent Involvement Documents in English:
Documentos de participación de los padres en español:
2) The Principal's Letter below outlines how the Title I program benefits our students.
3) What is Title I - a detailed explanation of this grant in English and Spanish is included below.
4) Del Mar High School's Family/Parent School Compact for 2022-2023 - an outline of how Del Mar High School parents/families, the entire school staff, and the students will share the responsibility for improved student academic achievement. Document is provided in English and Spanish. An updated document will be provided soon.
5) Attend School Site Council Meetings - all parents/guardians and students are welcome to attend these meetings. Meetings are now held at 7:30am and the agendas will be posted closer to the dates. Please contact Principal Lopez if you would like to attend, at: [email protected].
WHAT IS TITLE I (Click to Expand)
SCHOOL COMPACT FOR 2022-2023 (Click to Expand)