Academic Courses Overview
Courses at Del Mar High School
Together with Campbell Union High School District, we strive to offer rigorous academic courses with a rich and comprehensive extracurricular program that includes vocational offerings.
To address students' needs and learning styles, Del Mar provides the following:
- A rigorous curriculum integrated with real-world experiences.
- Collaboration among teachers/staff, students, parents and community partners.
- An inclusive environment where all students have access to learning.
- An environment that is both physically and emotionally safe.
- Support programs for students to enhance growth.
- Professional development for our faculty and staff.
A list of the courses available at Del Mar High School is included below (click to view). Please note course offerings are subject to change as student and school needs change. Should you require any information, please speak with your Guidance Counselor.
(Also available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IEkUt91_nyBeFFmw8Or8UTeYd9j2atKSxLUrlHIbi0U/edit)
Courses across Campbell Union High School District
To review all academic courses available across Campbell Union High School District, their course numbers, terms, grade levels, specific curriculum details, A-G credits, and UC/CSU designations, please refer to the 2022-23 CUHSD Course Catalog below (click to view). Please note course offerings are subject to change.
(Also available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YmoMn0TPIZmz5jzltPey_eCx9b0o7PyTvxE2zus4r_c/edit)