Del Mar High School and the Campbell Union High School District are known for offering rigorous academic courses* with a rich and comprehensive extracurricular program that includes vocational offerings.
To address students' needs and learning styles, Del Mar proudly provides:
- A rigorous curriculum integrated with real-world experiences.
- Collaboration among teachers/staff, students, parents and community partners.
- An inclusive environment where all students have access to learning.
- An environment that is both physically and emotionally safe.
- Support programs for students to enhance growth.
- Professional development for our faculty and staff.
To review all academic courses, course numbers, terms, grade levels, specific curriculum details, A-G credits, and UC/CSU designations, please refer to the 2018-19 CUHSD Course Catalog
below. Should you require additional information, please speak with your Guidance Counselor