Wellness Center Info & Referral Form
WELCOME TO THE WELLNESS CENTER - NOW IN ROOM 4!
FARING WELL FROM HOME - THE VIRTUAL WELLNESS CENTER
* Please review the information below from Principal Lopez regarding making an appointment to meet with the Wellness Center counselor. (Click to expand)
All students who would like to access the Wellness Center will need to fill out a google form by clicking on this link, so that out Social Worker can triage supports as needed. Below are a few guidelines to help understand how to access support from the Wellness Center moving forward:
- If you need to access the wellness center, please complete a google form by clicking on this link. The Social worker will call you out from class please do not wait outside the wellness center or go to the wellness center.
- Please note the wellness center will not be meeting with students for the 1st 15 minutes of every class period so they can triage supports for students in need.
- The Wellness Center is open to all students before school, during break, lunch and after school, so we encourage you to stop by and visit during those times.
- The wellness center will not accept walk ins moving forward, if there is an emergency, please contact the Student Service Center and an administrator will come to the classroom to support the student in need.