Del Mar's Teachers, Staff and Counselors care about you and your wellbeing.
If you need help, please use the resource blue links below, or ask to speak with your Guidance Counselor or a CASSY Therapist in the Student Services Center.
* If someone is in immediate danger, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. *
|SUICIDE PREVENTION RESOURCES
- The Society for Preventing Teen Suicide:
- The Crisis Text Line:
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- English: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Spanish: 1-888-628-9454
- Tele-interpreters service available for over 150 languages
- Santa Clara County Suicide & Crisis Hotline:
- Toll-free: 1-855-278-4204
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Languages spoken - English and Spanish
- Bill Wilson Center:
- Crisis Hotline - 24 hours a day / 7 days a week: 408-850-6125
- www.billwilsoncenter.org/teens/resources/hotlines.html - a referral/information network for youth in Santa Clara County that will connect young people, ages 8-18, to an appropriate agency when they do not know where to go or who to speak to. (This Center is part of the Santa Clara County Public Health Department's Violence Prevention Network. For information, call 1-888-247-7717).
|TEEN & PARENT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
|HEALTH SERVICES RESOURCES