Del Mar's Teachers, Staff and Counselors care about you and your wellbeing.
If you need help, please use the resource blue links below, or ask to speak with your Guidance Counselor or a CASSY Therapist in the Student Services Center.
* If someone is in immediate danger, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. *
|SUICIDE PREVENTION RESOURCES
- The Society for Preventing Teen Suicide:
- The Crisis Text Line:
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- English: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Spanish: 1-888-628-9454
- Tele-interpreters service available for over 150 languages
- Santa Clara County Suicide & Crisis Hotline:
- Toll-free: 1-855-278-4204
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Languages spoken - English and Spanish
- Bill Wilson Center:
- For Teens
- Crisis Hotline - 24 hours a day / 7 days a week: 408-850-6125
- www.billwilsoncenter.org/services/services_for_teens.html - a referral/information network for youth in Santa Clara County that will connect young people, ages 12-17, to an appropriate agency when they do not know where to go or who to speak to.
- For Parents & Caregivers
- SOS Crisis Hotline - 24 hours a day / 7 days a week: 408-278-2585
- www.billwilsoncenter.org/services/all/sos-hotline.html - the SOS Crisis Hotline is a specialized 24/7 line offering help to parents, teachers, and community support persons for children and youth who are experiencing an immediate behavioral or mental health escalation or crisis.
- This Center is part of the Santa Clara County Public Health Department's Violence Prevention Network. For information, call 1-888-247-7717.
|MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS RESOURCES
|TEEN & PARENT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
|HEALTH SERVICES RESOURCES