CUHSD Tech Support for Students
Students - please remember you have tech help whenever you need it. Please contact the CUHSD Tech Department if you need any support with your device, at 408-558-3080, option 1.
CHROMEBOOK PROGRAM - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We're pleased to offer a 1-1 Chromebook program at our school. The Chromebook is an essential tool for learning at Del Mar.
What does this mean for our students?
- The purpose of offering 1-1 technology is to better prepare our students for 21st-century college and career opportunities, and to expand their learning beyond the four walls of the classroom and beyond the school day
- All students receive a Chromebook, charger and bag to take home and bring to school
- Students will use the same Chromebook for the duration of their education at Del Mar
- Chromebooks will no longer be available in classrooms and students will need to bring their Chromebooks to school every day
- Students are discouraged from bringing their own devices for safety and security reasons
- Students have been given information regarding the Chromebooks program which may be downloaded below
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this program, please review the FAQs below, or contact Linda Harvey, at: email@example.com.