How to Participate
|REGISTERING FOR A SPORT|
Online Athletic Clearance
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com.
- Watch quick tutorial video,
- Register. PARENTS register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate. (If this step is skipped, please contact us to activate your account.)
- Login using your email address that you registered with.
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept 2020 would be the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for.
- Choose Sport.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms. (If you have gone through the AthleticClearance.com process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages.)
- Donate to your athletic program or pay participation fees (private schools only).
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
- If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.
All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.