School Lunch Program for 2021/22
Breakfast and lunch at school offer a wide variety of convenient, economic, and healthy food options. The CUHSD chef plans and prepares menus with over 15 menu selections per day. When your student joins us for breakfast and lunch you can rest assured that they are eating nutritious meals.
Please review the important information below about the CUHSD food program:
- The USDA has extended meals at no cost to all CUHSD students.
- Meal applications will not be collected for the school year of 21/22.
- A student ID card is required to receive a meal.
Meals, food and beverages sold or served at school meet the state and federal requirements, which are based on the USDA dietary guidelines, at: www.cnpp.usda.gov/dietary-guidelines.
For questions, contact the Food Services Department at (408) 558-3038.
- The cafeteria employs students to work during break and lunchtime. Students interested in job opportunities can apply online at studentworker.cuhsd.org.
- We are also looking to hire and train adult candidates (non-students) to work 3.5 hour shifts during the school day. Please visit our website at food.CUHSD.org to access the online application.
*The above information is provided by and posted with permission from Campbell Union High School District (https://www.cuhsd.org/apps/pages/food_services).